Please click on link below:
2014-15 Informational Letter to Parents (School Calendar, School Closing and Delayed School Openings)
Cranford Police Department “School Route Plan”
The Cranford Police Department has established a “School Route Plan” for prescribing all elementary school children a recommended route to and from school. The “School Route Plan” maps include locations of existing guards and signalized intersections. We would like the school s to encourage their students to use the approved school routes and to disseminate this material to their parents. It will be the responsibility of the parents to instruct their children to follow the routes so they will benefit from the protection which is provided.
School District and School Grades required by the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act can be found here.
Letter from Dr. Carrick – LINK
or click link below:
Where children and knowledge grow
The Brookside School staff is a dedicated group of individuals committed to working together to provide a positive, safe, and integrated learning environment for students. Our school provides a systematic educational plan that:
- Promotes education as a priority in a child’s life.
- Is academically challenging and student centered.
- Encourages parental and community support of programs.
- Promotes cooperation.
- Respects and appreciates our similarities and differences.
- Allows for flexibility and change.
- Fosters self-esteem, students responsibility, and independence.
- Prepares students for the future.