Summer Reading List and Math Packets 2014
Supply List 2014-2015
School District and School Grades required by the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act can be found here.
Letter from Dr. Carrick – LINK
or click link below:
Where children and knowledge grow
The Brookside School staff is a dedicated group of individuals committed to working together to provide a positive, safe, and integrated learning environment for students. Our school provides a systematic educational plan that:
- Promotes education as a priority in a child’s life.
- Is academically challenging and student centered.
- Encourages parental and community support of programs.
- Promotes cooperation.
- Respects and appreciates our similarities and differences.
- Allows for flexibility and change.
- Fosters self-esteem, students responsibility, and independence.
- Prepares students for the future.