2019 AP TESTING DATES
AP EXAMS ARE MONDAY, MAY 6 THROUGH FRIDAY, MAY 17 AT CHS.
Please be aware of the following:
- AP exam testing calendar and locations - TBA 2019
- AM exams: Students report at 7:30 am.
- PM exams: Students report at 11:30 am.
- Students must bring their AP student pack to every test.
- Student must bring several #2 pencils AND pens with black or dark blue ink.
- Students must bring an approved calculator(and spare batteries) for AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Physics and AP Stats.
- Students will not be dismissed until the official testing time is completed by all students.
- Cell phones or any other electronic device with internet access are prohibited in the testing location.
If students will not be in school before or after an exam, parents MUST call and notify the attendance office to excuse the student, as is the case with any other absence from school.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from February 1, 2019 through February 15, 2019.
Late Registration is possible with a penalty fee of $50 per exam until March 1.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94.
If a student is interested in exams not offered on the school’s registration list, please contact AP Test Service
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system. To place your order, read through this information and click on “Order AP Exams” below to go to the registration page. The online system accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payment. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To mail in payment using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel an exam between February 16 and before midnight on April 18, 2018 will receive a partial refund of $85. The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, Cranford High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. No refunds will be issued if a student decides to cancel after April 18. No shows for exams are not eligible for refunds. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration. Please review carefully the AP Test Site Security Regulations.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please register for your exams based on your subject. AP Test Service will be checking for conflicting exam situations and you will be assigned to one of the two exams to take during the College Board Late Testing Period. Late Testing assignment will be based on factors such as exam design and equipment requirement, staff and space availability. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. To access the schedule of exams, click on the calendar link on the top of this page.
8. If your family is experiencing financial hardship or you are receiving Free-Reduced Lunch Program support, please see your school counselor for more information.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com