Procedures for Visitors
The Cranford School District implemented new school entry procedures for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please note the following:
- All visitors will need to have an appointment (advanced notice) to enter the building.
- No visitors will be granted building access (unless they have a scheduled appointment) between the following times at each school:
- 8:10 - 8:40 AM (arrival window)
- 2:30 - 3:00 PM (dismissal window)
- If a student is picked up early, advance notice must be provided prior to arrival. If it is an emergency, please call the school to notify the office. Students will not be sent to the main office until a parent or guardian arrives.
- The Brookside Place School Main Phone Number is: 908-709-6244
- If a visitor must drop off an item for a student (lunch, homework, etc.), they will be directed to deposit that item in a bin inside the main entry vestibule. All items must be clearly labeled with the student’s name and grade and will be retrieved by office staff. Entry into the school building is not required.
- Please click here for more information regarding visitor procedures.