The following are the designated entrance/dismissal doors for each grade level:
Third Grade – Livingston Avenue front entrance
Fourth Grade – Livingston Avenue rear entrance (next to the parking lot)
Fifth Grade – Denman Road entrance
The District has implemented new school entry procedures for the start of the 2018-2019 school year.
Please note the following:
- All visitors to our schools will need to have an appointment (advanced notice) to enter the building.
- No visitors will be granted building access (unless they have a scheduled appointment) between the following times at each school:
- 8:10 - 8:40 AM (arrival window)
- 2:30 - 3:00 PM (dismissal window)
- If you will be picking your child up early, you must notify the office prior to arrival. If it is an emergency, call the school to notify the office. Students will not be sent to the main office until a parent or guardian arrives.
- If a visitor must drop off an item for a student (lunch, homework, etc…), they will be directed to deposit that item in a bin inside the main entry vestibule. All items must be clearly labeled with the student’s name and grade level and will be retrieved by office staff. Entry into the school building is not permitted.
- Please click here for more information regarding visitor procedures.