Cranford Public Schools is working towards the goal of providing an opportunity for all students, grades 6-12 to attend school (in-person) 5 days a week starting on May 3, provided the transmission rate will come down from the high range in the near future. Please fill out our survey before the 4/16/21 deadline in preparation for this adjustment.
Cranford Public Schools Home
Following Spring Recess, Cranford Public Schools will be fully remote. Please note that extra-curricular activities will continue during this time and all established protocols and procedures will be followed.
CDC releases new guidelines regarding physical distancing.
March 25th is the deadline for fully remote students to request a switch to in-person instruction.
April 20 @7PM or April 28 @ 2PM
At A Glance
- NJQSAC Designated High Performing District
- 98.5% High School Graduation Rate
- 160 K-8 Clubs and Activities
- 90 Clubs and Activities in the HS
- 28 Varsity Athletic Programs
- 80 Arts Performances Annually