Cranford Public Schools Home
The district will be receiving additional state aid.
Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?
The Cranford Board of Education meeting is rescheduled to March 21st.
Updates for CPSD beginning 3/7/2022.
Time: 7 PM – 8 PM
Location: BPS Cafegymatorium
Time: 6 PM – 7 PM
Location: Orange Avenue School Auditorium
Time: 7 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: CHS Deborah Cannon Wolfe Library
At A Glance
- NJQSAC Designated High Performing District
- 98.5% High School Graduation Rate
- 160 K-8 Clubs and Activities
- 90 Clubs and Activities in the HS
- 28 Varsity Athletic Programs
- 80 Arts Performances Annually