FINANCIAL PLANNING VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2020 AT 7:00 PM
Learn the nuts and bolts of financial aid; how it works, how to plan for it, what traps to avoid and what resources are available for further financial aid planning. We're doing everything we can to provide as much value as possible during these challenging times. Although we can't visit many college campuses right now we can continue to educate ourselves for an eventual return to normalcy.
Missed the presentation? Click here to access the webinar.
Among other things, financial aid experts Matt Carpenter & Josh Bennett will discuss:
- Current update on Corona's impact on the college landscape
- Will you qualify for financial aid & how to maximize eligibility
- What should you do if you don't qualify for aid?
- How to present assets to colleges; 529s, home, retirement, etc.
- FAFSA & CSS/PROFILE tips and timeline
- Live Q & A