WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM AT CHS
PSAT/NMSQT: CLICK THE LINKS TO LEARN MORE
2019 PSAT SCORES ARE BACK.....
- Please click here to view the information.
- Need help accessing your 2019 PSAT scores? Watch this video.
SAT/ACT: TESTING DAY PROCEDURES
SAT v ACT CONCORDANCE CHART
AP TESTING: FALL 2020 REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Students log in to My AP https://myap.collegeboard.
org/login. Students should use their same previously used College Board accounts. Any students who have not previously taken an AP, PSAT or SAT, will need to create a new CollegeBoard account.
- Teachers provide the unique class join codes to students in class and students complete registration through the College Board My AP website.
- Students go to https://aptsusa.com/
cranford/to pay for exams.
Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel an exam before March 8, 2021 will receive a partial refund of $93. The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, Cranford High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. No refunds will be issued if a student decides to cancel after March 8, 2021. No shows for exams are not eligible for refunds. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration. Please review carefully the AP® Test Site Security Regulations.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please register for your exams based on your subject. APTS will be checking for conflicting exam situations and you will be assigned to one of the two exams to take during the College Board Late Testing Period. Late Testing assignment will be based on factors such as exam design and equipment requirement, staff and space availability. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. To access the schedule of exams, click on the calendar link on this page.
8. If your family is experiencing financial hardship or you are receiving Free-Reduced Lunch Program support, please see your guidance counselor for more information.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com
AP TESTING: TESTING DAY PROCEDURES
- AM exams: Students report at 7:30 am.
- PM exams: Students report at 11:30 am.
- Students must bring their AP student pack to every test.
- Student must bring several #2 pencils AND pens with black or dark blue ink.
- Students must bring an approved calculator(and spare batteries) for AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Physics and AP Stats.
- Students will not be dismissed until the official testing time is completed by all students.
- Cell phones or any other electronic device with internet access are prohibited in the testing location.